WE CARE ABOUT OWNER OPERATORS!!!
Thank you for your interest in our company and visiting our site.
Quality Transportation, Inc. based in Montana is comprised of Independent Owner Operators and we believe in taking great care of them. We pay top percentages plus furnish the cargo and liability insurance. Quality also pays 100% of all fuel surcharges, stop, & tarp charges to the truck. Quality has an on-going safety program that awards every driver for their contribution to a safe operation. We have inspection stations set up in Baker, MT, Billings, MT, and Rapid City, SD. This allows units leased to Quality the best opportunity to keep current with the safety inspection programs without running out if their way. Quality's centralized dispatch keeps track of all units. Trucks are loaded on a first empty, first loaded basis and you have no company trucks to compete against.
We are looking for Independent Owner Operators with long haul, flatbed experience. If you have additional questions about our company, please give us a call and we will be happy to visit with you:
If you know of another good owner operator that is looking to work for a good, honest, & fair company, please direct them to us, too.
To determine your eligibility to qualify as an Independent Owner Operator, please fill out the application and checklist. A representative with Quality Transportation will respond as soon as possible upon receipt of your application.
We look forward to the possibility of you being a part of our TEAM.
WHY FOLLOW WHEN YOU CAN RUN WITH THE LEADER!!
- Authority in 48 states.
- Weekly settlements.
- Direct deposit available.
- Transflo increases speed of load being paid.
- Fuel cards with access to fuel discount program.
- No forced dispatch.
- Provide Cargo and Liability insurance.
- Quarterly and Annual award programs for safety and maintenance.
- Owner Operator referral bonus program.
- Annual CSA award recipients’ bonus program.
- Awards per 100,000 mile increments (accident free).
- Pay 100% of all stop, tarp, and fuel surcharge to Owner Operator.
- No company trucks to compete against.
- Yearly Prorate bonus program.
- Advances available on each load.
- ATA & Great West Safety Award Program.